Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need an A1 Upper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Need an A1 Upper

I am trying to put together a build, and the one thing I am lacking is an A1 Upper. I would really like a slick side but if I can't find one, I would like one with a FA and no brass deflector. I haven't had any luck finding one so if anyone knows where I can start looking I would greatly appreciate it.

That can be a tough one to find at times.
    Fulton had a field sight upper (300m) with FA and brass deflector or one without both.

I would maybe give DPMS a call. They have a large variety of uppers.

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Is this what you're looking for?

A1-E3

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Total Silence does this, they will mill off the deflector and refinish www.goretro.com, I beleive is the new site.

Mark

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc
    Is this what you're looking for?

A1-E3
    That is exactly what I am looking for, thanx!

Feedback Score
    CDNN Investments has surplus M16 Uppers for 369.99. Here is the description;

Colt AR-15 SP1/M16 A1 Upper, New Factory

BRAND NEW • Colt Factory SP1 Upper Assmebly • Tear Drop Forward Assist • Triangular Handguards • 20" Chrome Lined Barrel with Flash Hider • Small Hole Upper • SP1 Sights • No Shell Deflector • Light Weight Barrel • NO BOLT, BOLT CARRIER OR CHARGING HANDLE!!
    Here is the link....

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/arsp1upnewco.html
    TANT QUE JE PUIS

Feedback Score
    Word is (I don't have one) that the Fulton uppers are made by DPMS and won't accept proper charging handles.

The Equipment Exchange on the other forum has plenty of opportunities to find USGI slickside uppers, and many companies still offer A1 sights as an option.

By the way, a slickside A1 is about 4 ounces lighter than an A2, per my postal scale.

Feedback Score
    That A1-E3 has a deflector on it just to let you know. It doesnt show it in the photo but it states it in the add.

I would be careful about getting someone to mill off a shell deflector. I had this done and it turned out like crap, had to fix it myself. I will not drop dimes on who it was but I would be very careful about it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DM1975
    That A1-E3 has a deflector on it just to let you know. It doesnt show it in the photo but it states it in the add.

I would be careful about getting someone to mill off a shell deflector. I had this done and it turned out like crap, had to fix it myself. I will not drop dimes on who it was but I would be very careful about it.
    yeah, i figured it did after reading the description. After careful consideration I have decided to go with an upper that has a brass deflector because I am left handed. It might be more user friendly for me.

Feedback Score

a1 w/fa no shell

i have an a1 with f/a no shell defelector old school
    with forge markings L M i belive lockeed martin
    and A on the other side very good condition[IMG]httphttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/sbrshooter/P7100001.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast