Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ohio Tactical Traning

Feedback Score
    I'll be hosting Todd Green's Aim Fast Hit Fast Class in June 2011 in Wilmington, Ohio. I hosted him this year and it was worthwhile.

Feedback Score
    I'm so in if the price is right and I don't need 2000 rds. for each firearm. I think we're all tightening our belts. Help us out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As much as I love to shoot some of these courses make it hard on people to be able to attend these classes unless someone plans well in advance or makes good money to where they can pay 200-400 class fees along with going out and buying 1000+rnds of ammunition.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Militant83 View Post
    As much as I love to shoot some of these courses make it hard on people to be able to attend these classes unless someone plans well in advance or makes good money to where they can pay 200-400 class fees along with going out and buying 1000+rnds of ammunition.
    Having been a tight budget and wanting to shoot and train a lot, I asked family/parents/etc to either give me cash or not give me anything at all (so the money could be spent on training or ammo later).

Cutting back on habits (like smoking, drinking, entertainment) are also good ways to free up cash.

We will be offering Vickers Shooting Method classes in Ohio throughout 2011. Cost for a one day class is $150. Round count would be no more than 300-400rds.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=62554

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 09-22-10 at 10:20.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12