Thread: WTS Dillon 1050 Press and More

Feedback Score

WTS Dillon 1050 Press and More

WTS Dillon 1050 Loading press.
    It’s practically a new press. I’ve only ran about 1000 rounds through it.
    The reason I’m getting rid of it is because I just don’t use it.

The press includes the case feeder, low powder check and low powder sensor which is over a $100.00 value. The press is setup for .223.

I’m also looking to sell the .45 conversion kit that is brand new, I’ve never used it. I have the 3 die set, large primer system, and large case feeder plate for it.

I’m asking $1275.00 for the press setup for .223 and the 2 powder sensors.
    If interested in the still new never used .45 ACP conversion kit, I’ll part with it for $225.00, that includes everything.

I also have a bullet feeder for .223 and for .45 I think. Contact me for details on it.

In addition to all this I have a bunch of Hornady 55gr. bullets, primers and powders. Power and primers are new in the box Email me for details.

I might be forgetting some stuff so if interested contact me at rickp1@bellsouth.net for more details. Dont’ contact me through the website please.

Thanks
    R.
    Last edited by rickp; 09-11-10 at 12:18.
    "In the end, it is not about the hardware, it's about the "software". Amateurs talk about hardware (equipment), professionals talk about software (training and mental readiness)" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. On Combat