Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Feedback Score

AR & HUNTING

I can say that I have seen an increase in AR platform hunting rifles and request for information on the platform for hunting. I think that's a healthy sign for the firearms community. It's been a real education for some of my customers on the AR ,for other then being just an assault rifle. DPMS should be given the credit for this since they produce the most variants for hunting and varmint shooting. Some of the customers do a lot of coyote hunting with the DPMS 243 and love it.
    Any thing I can do to take the demonizing anti gun crowd out of the AR picture is a plus.

"Good night Chesty Puller, where ever you are"

Feedback Score
    hey Barrel Wrench is there any shooting ranges up your way that i can test fire my AR after some recent changes? my range i have no access til the snow melts

Feedback Score

Caladonia field & stream club

I've heard that the range is open all year now and they keep it plowed and the club house is open too. I would check their website to make sure. Just got done making my first compensator and blind pinned it to the barrel of an L1A1 for a customer. I wish I wasn't on dial up or I would send some pixs.

Feedback Score
    Sorry to bring up a old thread but you guys still want to get together sometime this summer to do some shooting, and talk about the SBR process?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910