Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Any one from Vermont into the AR platform???...

Feedback Score
    Not from VT, but grew up just across the river. I go up to Thetford Center and shoot once a month-ish.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I am in Barre, VT. Where are you?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

Newport

I'm also a USMC vet, retired 78 to 98 all ground pounding no DI or recruiting duty. I spent most of my time in Pendleton with 5th Marine Regt, Blt 2/9 and then 2/4 after 2/9 redesignated to 2/4. Spent 1 year SOI as an instructor for sqd ldr and pltsgt course. How about you.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I was a 90 day reservist. Left high school a few weeks early for boot camp. Went on to freshman year @ Norwich. My first drill we were put on 24 hour stand by our second drill we were activated. I went to the Gulf as an 0300 Basic Marine. Came back after the war and had orders for you to kick my ass @ SOI. I was blessed by the First Sergeant as an 0311 and told I would not be going to SOI. I was the ammo man in an M60 team during the Gulf.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

Manchester NH

But I am from Hanover, I go up to Thetford to shoot when I want a little freedom and solitude!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Here are my two SBR's

BblWrench

Here are the photos I said I would post. Had to resize them from 14 MP to 600x600.

The OD is the LMT 10.5"
    The FDE is the BCM 11.5"
    I have to share the X300 for now, waiting on a new mount from the EE for a G2 Led flash light and all three guns will have a good light.

Both of these cases are very well made and made here in America. The sneaky bag is my new choice. It offers more storage and looks less like a rifle bag. The bottom pouch in the sneaky bag holds an Eagle bandoleer with 4 Pmags and 2 Glock 22 mags.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-05-10 at 13:59.

Feedback Score

Those are masterpieces

Thanks. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight after viewing those pics. I WANT!!!... I take it the bottom one is the LMT, I like that one. The sneaky pack is nice too no advertisement that your packing an SBR and I like the color too. I try to avoid those tacticool colors and the apparel of "I'm a contractor in camel land, you would recognize my 1000 yard stare but I'm wearing my ultra ballistic raybans" look.
    I stopped that the day I lost my 32inch waist and couldn't fit into my UDT shorts anymore. LOL
    Yep. We're going the Form 1 way.
    Natives are getting restless tonight. the same 4x4 woodchuck wagon has driven by 3 times in 8 minutes. Time to break out my thermal and go sit on the stone wall for awhile. Take care Chief. Stay safe.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Yeah the LMT has the Aimpoint on it and the OD furniture.

Hmm 32" waist Bob Seager's like a rock comes to mind. I had a 32" waist when I graduated from PI, twenty years ago!

I have a chance to get some sweet pricing on the Sneakybags if I can get an order of ten. I'm in for another one I want one to fit a 14-16" AR. I liked the blue too. If you guys are interested let me know we can save quite a bit shoot me a email or pm for pricing.

Feedback Score

MAN. What a day

I think this is going to be a good year for firearms repair. I wish these guys would discover 6.8 and 308 AR's for hunting. It's getting a little tiring working on old remington's and fabricating parts. I even had a customer bring in a Swiss Vetterli for detail disassembly/ cleaning and fabricate a firing pin....google that one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast