Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Feedback Score

M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Any one from Vermont into the AR platform???...

Feedback Score
    Not from VT, but grew up just across the river. I go up to Thetford Center and shoot once a month-ish.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I am in Barre, VT. Where are you?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

Newport

I'm also a USMC vet, retired 78 to 98 all ground pounding no DI or recruiting duty. I spent most of my time in Pendleton with 5th Marine Regt, Blt 2/9 and then 2/4 after 2/9 redesignated to 2/4. Spent 1 year SOI as an instructor for sqd ldr and pltsgt course. How about you.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I was a 90 day reservist. Left high school a few weeks early for boot camp. Went on to freshman year @ Norwich. My first drill we were put on 24 hour stand by our second drill we were activated. I went to the Gulf as an 0300 Basic Marine. Came back after the war and had orders for you to kick my ass @ SOI. I was blessed by the First Sergeant as an 0311 and told I would not be going to SOI. I was the ammo man in an M60 team during the Gulf.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

Manchester NH

But I am from Hanover, I go up to Thetford to shoot when I want a little freedom and solitude!

Feedback Score

Sgtmac

Yep. Your a little south of me. I do most of my range work in St Johnsbury. They have a real nice range and it's open year round. It cost $40.00 for a membership and you get a key to the range, it's gated and keeps the riff raff out. They do Military High Power every 4Th Saturday of the month with the last one held in Oct. It's a nice clean range with covered shooting positions, 100 yard range, 200 yard range and a nice 50 yard pistol range.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sounds like a great range. I belong th the Barre Fish and Game Club. Our PD just qualified and did our annual night fire. It was a great training.

Feedback Score

Night Range

Ah yes, night fire. When I was with Immigration I was the FI that taught low level light and night firing. Now that DHS/CBP took over a lot of that training has change and they don't do much but the very basic to get on and off the range as fast as possible. The old firearms policy with immigration was great. Now, CBP isn't even allowed to clean their firearms at home.

Feedback Score
    I'm In Burlington along with about 6 others i shoot with that shoot AR's

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast