Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSniperVT View Post
    I'm In Burlington along with about 6 others i shoot with that shoot AR's

Man I was just stuck in 6 o'clock traffic in Burlington. It is nice to be south of there now. Yes I know nothing like Boston or 128 but still no fun.

Where do you guys shoot?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Man I was just stuck in 6 o'clock traffic in Burlington. It is nice to be south of there now. Yes I know nothing like Boston or 128 but still no fun.

Where do you guys shoot?
    We go to Charlotte to the LeBerge's Place. Yea I hate the Traffic too i live right on Shelburne rd.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I just picked up SBR# 2 two @ BJ's in Williston. I would like to shoot it soon.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-01-10 at 19:14.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    I just picked up SBR# 2 two @ BJ's in Williston. I would lime to shoot it soon.
    Nice Nice I just got my RRA Pro-series Government from Powderhorn last week. First AR Platform for me

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSniperVT View Post
    Nice Nice I just got my RRA Pro-series Government from Powderhorn last week. First AR Platform for me
    Bill is a great guy. I used to make it up there more often. It is about an hour trip for me now. The size of his shop has doubled. It used to be just one floor.

Feedback Score
    Bill is a great guy. I used to make it up there more often. It is about an hour trip for me now. The size of his shop has doubled. It used to be just one floor.
    They have been giving my Group guys some pretty good Prices for stuff. I now buy all my guns and gear at Powderhorn.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    They had a nice LMT carbine there last time I was in. Id just bought one or I would have jumped on it. Awesome gun and the price was good too.

Feedback Score
    yea i waiting for him the get the new Remington 700 in .338 Lapua. i think a .338 will be my next gun. and i had just gotten my 700 SPS when he said they were getting some 338's

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Does that hurt as bad as it sounds like it would!

Feedback Score
    the price on them are pretty steep my friend had one but i never shot it

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast