Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: M4gery crowd in Vermont?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I love shooting the M&P 15-22!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    The little S&W really is a hoot to run, it's a home-run in my book. Knock on wood mine has 95% since I got it. Very few issues and I think most(if not all) of its issues were operator error
    I think is should break it out in the a.m.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Yeah the mags a PITA to load but the thing rocks.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

M&P 15/22

I have one and love it. Best and inexpensive way to keep fresh on IA drills. It is the best tool for teaching the AR platform to people with little to no experience. I have to be a little gentle with it when doing disabled shooter drills since it is a little more delicate then an actual AR. Hey usmcvet, how's it going. I've been busier then a one legged man in an ass kicking contest with repairs. Just repaired and test fired a Springfield SOCOM II, fun gun to shoot.
    Lunenberg, where did you purchase your toys Village in Lyndonville?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Something I had not thought about initially was using the gun with a young and small shooter because of the ability to collapse the stock.

Feedback Score
    For the past couple of years most of my toys have come from Parros or R&L Archery. I have not been to Village Sports in quite a long time. I have also picked up some stuff on the other side of the river(NH) LL Cote, Corey's, Village Gunstore.

It was light light shining on marble head when I shortened up the M&P for my five year old. Those guns are a big + all the way around for so many things.

Feedback Score

PRICE GOUGING / M&P AR 22

Ghost, some of those shops did some pretty hefty gouging during the OBAMA scare. I was appaulled at some of the prices they charged for a basic flat top.

usmcvet, Yep I have two more on order for a basic AR platform course I'll be teaching in May. Two days with the M&P 22's and the last day with full size AR. I only take 3 or 4 per class. Matter of fact that's where my SBR money went too last week.
    I had a couple of MK77's in 6.5 Creedmore come in today that have real rough feed ramps. I'm going to have to break out the 555 polish and a craytex tip and make them purr. I can't belieave they came from the factory like that. We need to set up a play date and do some shooting. I'll bring my wrench and flamming pig soo you can try it on your SBR.
    Catch you later. My eyeballs are toast from all the drilling from those uppers.
    Semper Fi and stay safe

Feedback Score
    I was looking into getting a 15-22 for my sister to us when me and my brother are shooting our AR"s. and when i want to shoot really cheap.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sounds like a plan Gunny.

Feedback Score
    I didn't buy any guns during the "scare", so I did not see any of the gouging that was going on. Teaching classes are ya, pm inbound.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast