Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Chart for ar 10?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    Well if 7.62 AR is a broad term, for which you have AR-10 and SR-25 pattern rifles, then what would be the full sub-category break out?
    It would probably be safer all around to refer to them as what they are:

LR308, OBR, SR-25, MWS, AR-10, etc. Just like you do with an M&P versus a Glock.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 09-17-10 at 13:23.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I think the crux of this is that Todd's saying that ONE chart doesn't work when something like a Noveske rifle is not interchangeable in parts with an SR-25, thus it creates a disparity in the list.

Nomenclature aside it's certainly a tough thing to categorize.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234