Thread: Walther P99 9mm AS, Excellent Cond.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Walther P99 9mm AS, Excellent Cond.

SOLD

Due to unforseen sudden medical costs, I have to part with my favorite handgun ever, my Walther P99 (3rd gen) AS Full-size 9mm. I bought it new about a year and a half ago and put around 500 flawless rounds through it (mostly Winchester White Box and CCI Blazer). It has never been carried, so the only wear on it is general wear-in from being shot. It includes everything that comes with a new P99: box, 3 backstraps, 4 front sights of varying heights and allen wrench, 2 15rd magazines, manual, obligatory plastic cleaning rod and factory test target.

Photos here

$460 FTF in the DFW area or $500 shipped FFL to FFL via USPS Priority Mail. Will NOT accept paypal or gunpal, mailed payment must be bank or USPS money order or similar (to be negotiated with me).

All state, federal, and local laws apply. Will not ship to California and, due to 15 round magazines, cannot ship where those are prohibited as well.

First "I'll take it" gets it pending payment, PM works best for openers. Also feel free to PM with questions.

This gun is listed on multple forums.
    Last edited by ChicagoTex; 11-08-10 at 20:21.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump it up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Price reduced.