Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Western WA: October 24th M4C Shoot

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb Western WA: October 24th M4C Shoot

Let's get something cookin for October. These things usually take a few weeks to gain momentum. I'd be down to head back to BKB's spot in OR, unless we get too many WA heads. In which case, the training bay at WCA in Factoria might be available for group usage.Weekends of the 16th 23rd work for me. What say ya?
    Last edited by MookNW; 10-18-10 at 18:08. Reason: More specific title

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    Let's get something cookin for October. These things usually take a few weeks to gain momentum. I'd be down to head back to BKB's spot in OR, unless we get too many WA heads. In which case, the training bay at WCA in Factoria might be available for group usage.Weekends of the 16th 23rd work for me. What say ya?
    do it, man. set one up for washington. are you on NW firearms? advertise there too.

you're the leader, i won't be there- your state forbids the likes of me and mine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Now this thing's working again, anyone in?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Out. Gotta host Magpul Carbine II which is right in the middle of October.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

I'm in

Mook,
    I should be able to make a training day in October. The 23rd would be better for me, but i could probably swing the 16th. If we get enough people from farther north, Bellingham to Everett, we could use my club on Whidbey. We have 5 pistol bays and rifle out to 200 yards. On the 23rd we have a 100 yd rifle match from 0900-1230 so it would be pistol in the morning while waiting for the rifle range to clear out. If most of the people who show are from Seattle or farther south I'll come down there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gitmo:I've seen some video of your club and it would be a nice venue. What kind of head count do we need to take over a spot? Is there a range/bay there where we can shoot rifle and handgun?.

Feedback Score
    We have 5 bays for pistol only that we can take over whenever we need to. On the rifle range we can walk down to what ever distance we want to and shoot rifle and pistol. That is usually where I practice transition drills. All the areas are usually first come first served, but as I live 5 minutes from the range I can make sure to get there early and get set up. I'll check with the scheduling guy and see if I can't arrange for one of the ranges to be reserved for us.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That'd be rad. I prefer shooting outside.(gets a little stuffy in the training bay at WCA), grounds a little softer too. Let's see where this goes, I'm in. Probably get Kaltesherz in too, if he ain't busy.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm in! Both weekends are wide open for me. The last PNW shoot was great, been looking forward to the next one...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'll be abroad 30SEP to 25OCT but if its after that I'm in.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast