Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Western WA: October 24th M4C Shoot

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GitmoSmoke View Post
    I'll check with the scheduling guy and see if I can't arrange for one of the ranges to be reserved for us.
    That'd be great. I can bring a car full of shooters regardless of how many M4C's show up, so if the range fees aren't too heavy, we should be able to do it on the cheap.
    Does the club have barrels or any similar stuff for barricades/cover that we can use, or would we be bringing our own?

Feedback Score

Range Fee?

What are range fee's? As long as we keep it clean and repair anything that gets shot up beyond use we won't have to pay. The really good news is that I am excellent friends with the work party chairman (me) so It will be easy to get stuff fixed.
    The only downside is that we have to use only the club equipment on the ranges. We have pistol steel plates and stands, but no outside equipment is allowed. We can adapt plywood and the portable stands as barricades when we want to. If anyone would like to come up for this Sunday we are running our last pistol speed steel match of the year. 9 am registration time Check www.cwsaonline.org for rules. I'll be there early and late to get stuff ready.

Feedback Score
    I would like to come to this, meet up with some fellow Washington people. If its on the 23rd Im in, Ill be at the Magpul class the weekend of the 16th.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Looks like it will be the 23rd or 24th, we will probably get a consensus in the next week or so. O'doyle, you should check in here https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=40494
    Maybe you can kick down some Magpul skill while it's still fresh.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    O'doyle, you should check in here https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=40494
    signing into the roster subscribes you to the thread. all PNW announcements are linked via the roster, so you'll get notified if other threads that may be of interest to you are started in the sub-forum.

it also lets us know who you are, where you are, and what you're doing, so other PNW members can contact you regarding local training/networking.

good luck with the shoot, gentlemen. if i can get my 1.5BC-pinned 14.5 build together in time, i may join you.

Feedback Score

24 October Western Washington training day

Gents,
    The date is confirmed. We have the Central Whidbey Sportsmans Association 75 yard range reserved from 0900-1700 on Sunday 24 October for our exclusive use. No range fees are going to be charged so bring more ammo.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks for getting us a slot Gitmosmoke. Looking forward to this.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Awesome! Much closer than Oregon and no range fee's?!? What else could a growing boy ask for? I'll bring my AKS-74N too so we can get a little 5.45 action in between drills...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    Too bad I'm deployed.

Rock River Arms Tactical CAR A4, S&W Bodyguard .380, S&W Model 410 .40 cal, S&W M&P22
    S&W M&P 40, Custom .22LR AR, Mossberg 500

Feedback Score

Range pictures

Gents,
    So you know what to expect I put an album of our club on my profile. We will have the short range for our exclusive use.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/album.php?albumid=297

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast