Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Western WA: October 24th M4C Shoot

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Dang, now if we could only have weather like in the pics. Thanks for the visual.
    Gitmo: Any ammo restrictions?

Feedback Score

Ammo restriction and more general info

The only restrictions we will have are all rounds fired must impact the rear berm, or 10 and 25 yd berms. As for steel projectiles or cases, like M855 or Wolf both are just fine. We don't have any rifle rated steel targets so it will be paper or cardboard only. I've got all the staplers, pasters, target stands and the like so don't worry about that.
    Ammo can be hard to come by at times. On Sunday the only options will be Wal-Mart, Ace hardware and a small selection at Big 5. All are 15 miles north of the club. I suggest getting food drink and snacks before coming to the Isalnd, unless you’re coming across Deception Pass bridge. Oak Harbor has regular supermarkets and fast food, but south of Oak Harbor it’s small stores only and more expensive.
    A nice sunny day would be awsome, but that late in October it would be the exception rather than the rule.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ok I'm down. anyone in Seattle wanna car pull?

Feedback Score

Something extra for the shoot

It seems like we are hopefully going to have a good turnout for the October shoot. I'd like to get an idea of the head count so I can start working on how much stuff I need to get to make everything run as smoothly as possible. The list so far
    MookNW
    Kaltsherz
    O'doyle
    Vader
    maybe BKB if he gets his new upper finished
    Gitmo
    Let me know if you guys are bringing others with you.
    Since I always view my targets as small, bearded, smelly men. What would be better than BBQ pork for us? I've got 2 pork shoulders that I was going to smoke for the clubs final steel shoot. That was cancelled due to Pheasent season, and I still need to free up the room in my freezer. How does Carolina pulled pork sound to you guys? Anyone have any kind of dietary restrictions?

Feedback Score
    That sounds perfect. Also anyone coming from Tacoma area? Or I could meet up with some Seattle people to car pool, the jeep is not exactly a mpg machine. Hit me up.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    BBQ pork?! AWESOME!!!
    I've got nothing against Muslims, but bearded smelly dudes (aka hippies) I loath. Glad to see this one will be more populated than the the last, and since it's in WA it's not only closer but we won't have any SBRs to make us question if we moved to the right state...
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by O'doyle View Post
    That sounds perfect. Also anyone coming from Tacoma area? Or I could meet up with some Seattle people to car pool, the jeep is not exactly a mpg machine. Hit me up.
    I might have room for you, if ya don't mind sqeezing in the back of my Honda (Mook gets shotgun) and the plethora of Nasty Girl comments. We'll probably be heading up early to help with set up.

Just kidding on the NG comments.

Kinda.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GitmoSmoke View Post
    How does Carolina pulled pork sound to you guys? Anyone have any kind of dietary restrictions?
    I can only eat BBQ on days that end in Y.

I've got some outside interest in this event brewing Gitmo. Likely two more from my camp. I'm gonna try to get them to sign into the PNW thread, but we'll see how that goes. Would you say there is/should be a cap on how many people we have out there for this event?

Kaltesherz, we may have too many peeps for the Honda, we'll figure something out.

If all is gravy, I'll have a battlecomp 1.5 on the rig if anyone wants to f with it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post

Kaltesherz, we may have too many peeps for the Honda, we'll figure something out.
    Last edited by MookNW; 10-01-10 at 22:11.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    Next on my list of stuff I need, the M4C.net shaggin' wagon!
    If this van's a rockin'...

... it's because we're loading mags in the back.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast