Thread: Pic Request: 14.5" Middy with fixed FSP

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Pic Request: 14.5" Middy with fixed FSP

I am starting to think this is the configuration I want for my next build. I would love to see some more pics of 14.5" Middys with 9" rails or handguards and fixed FSPs.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    also what i'm doing.. mid-length 14.5 with fixed FSB and a DD 12.0 FSBM.. won't have a pic for a good week or two, though

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    I am starting to think this is the configuration I want for my next build. I would love to see some more pics of 14.5" Middys with 9" rails or handguards and fixed FSPs.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Here is my BCM middy upper. It's on a Bushmaster lower now but the BCM lower will be in tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm honored to help you out here, brother!

Hope this helps!
    S/F
    Paul

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    also what i'm doing.. mid-length 14.5 with fixed FSB and a DD 12.0 FSBM.. won't have a pic for a good week or two, though
    This is exactly what I've been thinking. Counting the minutes to see you set one up!
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    Not sure if I want the FSBM or just a 9" Lite rail. Kind of why I wanted some pics. They all look awesome guys, thanks for posting!

Between RetreatHell's YouTube videos and Stick's review he has at WEVO those have probably been the biggest influence to want this configuration.