Thread: BAD lever for 762ARs?

Feedback Score

BAD lever for 762ARs?

I've seriously got the BAD lever burned into my brain for my ARs and I can see why the current BAD won't work on the larger AR10s, or at least my LMT bolt release seems pretty different from a standard AR bolt release.

It seems that there are a lot more SR25 pattern rifles out there this year. Has anyone worked up a BAD lever for these larger rifles yet? I'd think the market it getting big enough to support working one up.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I would like to add a redi-mod to that list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
    I would like to add a redi-mod to that list.
    If I had to choose, Redi-mod would be top of the list. The BAD is great and all, but a redi-mod would be the icing on the cake.

I understand too is an adverb and to is a preposition, I still prefer using to in place of too.

The way I see it I'll save maybe 5-10 minutes over my lifetime not typing that extra o at the end of to. Even typing up this explanation saves me more time than typing that extra o

Cheers,
    Mr. Smiles

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There is an issue

Almost every 308 gun has marked differences in the shape of the reciever around the paddle.

This would be very difficult. They might be able to do it with some shims you could change out to place it further out.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I saw this BAD (EBR) this morning and thought about you. It might work??

Read that Phase 5 has good CS, give them a shout.

Last edited by ucrt; 09-21-10 at 15:17. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrt View Post
    I saw this BAD (EBR) this morning and thought about you. It might work??

Read that Phase 5 has good CS, give them a shout.

Thanks for thinking of me

I dropped phase5 an email asking if it would fit a LMT MWS. I'll post their response when I get it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I have that one from Phase 5 and it fits my Fulton Armory upper/JD Tech lower perfectly. I thought it would be difficult to find something to fit, since the bolt release seems to be recessed into the upper/lower more than an AR15, but this one fit great.

Feedback Score
    I used a phase5 ebrv2 for my Mega Monolithic build and it fit perfectly, and was gonna get their .308 version for my next build, but I can see how it might not work with the LMT lower because of that odd angle in the trigger guard where it goes underneath to the right side.

It should clear the upper tho w/o any problems.