Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Home Defense AAR

Feedback Score
    Food for thought:
    I ran across this link on Soldier Systems today. After even a few minutes in the shoot-house, this really emphasizes some of the critical differences between gun games and some (most?) real-world scenarios.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Rdo6tHIGo

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Complication View Post
    Food for thought:
    I ran across this link on Soldier Systems today. After even a few minutes in the shoot-house, this really emphasizes some of the critical differences between gun games and some (most?) real-world scenarios.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Rdo6tHIGo
    Do you think, provided that shooter has received other training, that this is how he would shoot in a real world situation?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Lets just see if LAV makes fun of me in November now...
    If the LAV doesn't make fun of you, you just wasted your training dollars. THE LAV's biting wit and acerbic commentary keep me smiling fond memories from the last class I took from him in 2008. You know you've done something special and horrible when the LAV yells, "What the ..."

In a non-gay way, it's hard not to love the LAV.

* Note: Besides Charles Barkley, the LAV is the only person I refer to, or who is allowed to refer to himself in the third person while in my presence.
    Affiliated with BattleComp Enterprises, LLC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Doors were what got me for weeks after my first class. I opened them and looked for something to shoot.

C4

+1. Partially-opened doors give me a nervous twitch now. And we didn't even get to touch on stair-work yet. I'm looking at my switchback stairs with exposed balcony like, "what was I thinking when I bought this place?! It's a deathtrap!"

-'b

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonebridge View Post
    It's a deathtrap!"
    No, it's a first-class shoothouse training facility! Just don't let the wife catch you doing a walk-through. Somehow I think "But honey, the gun's empty" won't fly.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I really like the photos of the shoot house. Looks like a lot of thought went into it.
    Last edited by 500grains; 09-30-10 at 17:05.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456