Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Magpul DYnamics- Art of the Dynamic SHotgun

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoTex View Post
    After watching the video, I checked the manuals for both the Mossy 930 and FN SLP, no joy - it appears to be a Benelli exclusive feature.
    I can confirm the SLP indexes a cartridge out of the tube when the action comes to the rear, regardless of how it got there. It's a nice feature on the Benelli, but I decided it wasn't worth ~$600 to me. And I absolutely love my FN SLP; I can't believe they're not more popular than they are. The 18" Standard I bought comes with tall sights and a Picatinny rail, and cowitnesses with an Aimpoint Micro perfectly. I added some other things to get it kitted out how I like for home defense, and had no problem finding the things I wanted for it which I thought would be an issue with the SLP.

Feedback Score
    SPAS12 has a mag cutoff button on the receiver.
    I'm an FFL/gunsmith, not the holster company. We specialize in subsonic ammunition and wholesale rifles.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

2. Do any other autos have the Benelli feature of pulling the action back and putting a slug in with out having to worry about a shell loading from the tube? Specifically wondering about an SLP.
    IZH MP 153, AKA Remington SPR 153. Same way of empting chamber to load another shotshel, while magazine stays where it was, if trigger is not pulled.

It is a rough finished gun, but it is cheap one, and extremly reliable. Italian magazine did a test of it, firing 50 000 shells in 2 days. All main parts are chrome plated inside. It is gas operated, self regulating, and works from 1 1/8 oz loads to magnum loads. Never tried to shoot any low recoil stuff from it, and I have 3000 shells thrugh it without single stoppage, except with light trap and skeet loads.

Drawback is availability of acessories.. I am killing myself trying to find pistol grip stock that will fit, and side plate. And it can draw blood from yur fingers also.
    Last edited by BRBGD; 02-02-11 at 17:22.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789