Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOE Mid-Length Handguards NOW SHIPPING!

Feedback Score
    Anyone know how long before the rifle-length handguards are available?

Feedback Score
    ETA on FDE mid lengths yet?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    OD
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Put my FDE mid-length MOE on this evening. Ordered from BCM. Friday order, Monday delivery. Doesn't get much better than that.

Fit is very nice. Small detail improvements over the carbine version. Heat shield seems to be attached better. Bought the MVG and the interface was flawless.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So when can we expect to see more color options available for the Mid-length's? Any rumor of any companies going to run any Digital or Multi-cam patterns on these, like Grant offered on some MOE gear a while back? I wish Magpul would sell them with pattern options, so every piece you bought would match-up perfectly...

~Bobby
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The FDE was great, but also hoping for some foliage green, which works great in areas here where there is glacial moraine with that greenish-gray glacial till gravel everywhere.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe-bananas View Post
    The FDE was great, but also hoping for some foliage green, which works great in areas here where there is glacial moraine with that greenish-gray glacial till gravel everywhere.
    I'm looking for FG or OD... I like FDE and the way it looks, but plain and simple, we just don't have any sand in central KY... lol
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert0989 View Post
    I'm looking for FG or OD... I like FDE and the way it looks, but plain and simple, we just don't have any sand in central KY... lol
    But you do have brown tree trunks, bushes, dead leaves / Fall leaves, etc...

FDE fits in a lot of places you wouldn't think.

(and if you mix FDE and greens on the same gun it will fit in even better)
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    But you do have brown tree trunks, bushes, dead leaves / Fall leaves, etc...

FDE fits in a lot of places you wouldn't think.

(and if you mix FDE and greens on the same gun it will fit in even better)
    True, my first AR was entirely Duracoated in FDE with all FDE furniture, FDE Troy's, All but the selector, barrel, mag-release, battery-lever, take-down pins, basically anything that needed to manipulate flawlessly was left untouched. It looked very nice, but didn't really "blend" like the OD and FG does...

Of course right now I'm looking for a set of beat-up recievers or a beat-up complete rifle to try my own camo's on... so I guess furniture color isn't EXTREMELY important on it...

I still want an OD or FG Mid-Length MOE though, to get back on topic...
    Fact of life:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12