Thread: all sold

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)

all sold

PLEASE RESPOND WITH EMAIL. I'M POSTING ON MULTIPLE SITES.

bleaman225@gmail.com

Sorry about the poor quality pics. If you want more photos, please don't hesitate to ask.

Paypal is the ONLY method of payment I am accepting. Please send payment as a gift so no one has to deal with fees.

#1 - Zero Tolerence 0200 folder. Black grip & black blade. Carried a little. Lightly used, tip is excellent, edge is still nice. Comes with original box. SOLD&PAID$65 shippedSOLD&PAID

#2 - Benchmade Auto Presidio. Yes it is automatic. Has green grip and black blade. Been carried quite a bit but is still in great shape. Tip is excellent, blade is still nice. $85 shipped

#3 - Spyderco Para Military. Black grip and black blade. Been carried a bit, kind of been abused but nothing too bad. Tip is just barely missing (could be sharpened back in) blade is still good, needs a sharpening on the straight edge, serrated is still sharp. SPF$65SPF

#4 - Gerber folding knife. Skeletonized handle. It's still sharp. Great beater knife if you don't want to f*&k up your fancy blades. $7 shipped

#5 - Buck folding knife. Black and black. Never used, still very very sharp. My pops gave it to me cuz he didn't use it, I don't use it. Will you? Comes with pouch. SPF$10 shipped.SPF

#6 - Leatherman Fuse. It was a handout from an electrical supply house when I used to be an electrician. Comes with pouch. SPF$10 shipped.SPF

#7 - Gerber LMF II ASEK. Green handle black blade. Tip is excellent, edge is sharp. Been used lightly.Comes with sheath, strap cutter and pouch. SOLD&PAID$50 shipped.SOLD&PAID

#8 - Gerber fancy pants folding knife money clip. Don't know where it came from but it appears to be in perfect shape. Black blade and black handle with wood. Still very sharp. Could be used as a small pocket knife too. $10 shipped.

#9 - Leatherman micro tool. Has been used a lot. Still great for on the keychain. SPF$5 shipped.SPF

Paypal is the ONLY method of payment I am accepting. Please send payment as a gift so no one has to deal with fees. Yes I know how "anti" they are, yes I know it's unAmerican to use such a horrible company...

PLEASE RESPOND WITH EMAIL. I'M POSTING ON MULTIPLE SITES.

bleaman225@gmail.com
    Last edited by bleaman225; 10-06-10 at 09:32. Reason: closed