Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big stuff for years end 2010

Feedback Score

Big stuff for years end 2010

Gents

I figured it would be easier for me to post this once vs multiple times;

Bottomline up front is 2010 has been a banner year for me/ Vickers Tactical

TV shows, training, VSM REI program, consulting, product sales it has all added up to a hugely successful year across the board

I know many are struggling and I feel very fortunate that I have been
    So blessed that I want to say thanx to M4C and others who have helped along the way - here goes;

As many of you know my first training DVD's are nearly completed - carbine 1&2 - and you can pre order them at DanielDefense.com - delivery of carbine 1 is hopefully around Xmas

Daniel Defense is offering up a Vickers Signature carbine for M4C as well as AR15.com to give away - contact the M4C management to register

I am offering up a free slot in a two day class taught by me to both M4C and 10-8 Forums as those two Internet forums have helped me and Vickers Tactical more than any others - once again contact M4C management to register

Last but not least any orders from the e commerce store I am affiliated with Nettac.com have free standard shipping until the end of the year on any orders that include a BFG Vickers sling - and while your at it be aware of the fact that Blue Force Gear has a new website that makes ordering easier and they also are having a huge sale on all camo green slings of any kind - 50% off !! - they are overstocked on camo green and want to reduce inventory

Let me say thanx again and I look forward to seeing many of you again next year around the country

Be safe

LAV

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Very Cool!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mr. Vickers, thank you for your generosity.

May your family have a safe and happy holiday season.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thank you, sir. You expertise has been a great help to those of us in law enforcement and the military and has surely saved lives. That is perhaps the best deal you could give us. Be safe.
    Nothing man-portable is guaranteed to end a fight.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks for the good deal and congrats on the banner year. I definitely picked up one of then camo green slings (you can't beat that price)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Very generous. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    That is some outstanding news. Especially regarding the Training vids, I can't wait to get my paws on those. Big thanks to LAV and all he has given to the community. Here's to another banner year in 2011.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Awesome LAV!
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well Said

Congrats LAV, you are testament that hard work and dedication pay off. I met you at SHOT in person last year and it was a pleasure to keep your company for that short period of time.That said, I'm not surprised by your humble words at this time of the year. You are a professional and a gentlemen sir!

Looking forward to the DD training DVD's

Cheers

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, Tikka, SIG & S&W Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Thanks for the chance at the carbine and class slot.

Looks like I'll be sporting a green sling as soon as BFG gets it shipped.

Congrats on the good year. I'm signed up for a class in April, so here's to 2011.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast