Thread: Can anybody in Houston help me with my AR?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Can anybody in Houston help me with my AR?

Hi everybody,

I'm a long time lurker. But I finally registered because I wanted to ask for a little help.

I want to install a Daniel Defense Omega X free float rail on my AR. The only problem is that I don't have any of the required tools to remove the FST and barrel.

Is there anybody who would like to help me out? I'll compensate you for your time with money, lunch, beer, etc.

Or is there a gunsmith in the area anybody can recommend?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't have any of my tools here in Houston, but I can recommend you take the rifle to Operators Edge up in Spring off of Rayford/Sawdust. Its a small shop, but they know what they are doing and do good work.

Hope this helps.
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You can check out Ed Vandenberg, he's in that area. He installed my Daniel Defense 9.5 lite rail

Vandenberg Custom.

Bob
    " Some people say..any tactic that works is a good tactic,...I say, anything can work once" former ABQ swat Sgt.