Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: New to M4 Carbine

ares armor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    the game has run it's course.. all prizes have been given out.. and it's now over.
    not over yet. we have one more to give out. we will announce the last winner tonight

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ares armor View Post
    not over yet. we have one more to give out. we will announce the last winner tonight
    in my defense, you did state "one more chance" one more chance ago.

ares armor Guest
    Sorry N/m it is over. we forgot to add Moose-Knuckle to our list of winners.

Apologies.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'll take one 69 anyway.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ares armor View Post
    Congrats Moose-Knuckle. You're today's winner. My cell bill was so low I had to celebrate by using that number for the drawing. One more day guys don't give up.
    Thank you sir! I appreciate it, and congrats on the low phone bill!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Stopped by the shop last night... Good guys.
    I will be back in a couple days to pick up my plate carrier in ATACS and also drop a couple of slings off for some of your wizardry.
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Ares Armor, I mean to stop by yesterday, I need to grab some sort of simple chest rig...maybe a free Vickers Sling while Im there too????

Feedback Score
    The Vickers shyt was all gone bro. They got raped because of that TAG sale. ..The store almost looked like it got robbed by well trained professionals.
    Last edited by BLACK LION; 10-11-10 at 22:05. Reason: spelling
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK LION View Post
    The Vickers shyt was all gone bro. They got raped because of that TAG sale. ..The store almost looked like it got robbed by well trained professionals.
    Well, it was worth a try lol.

Feedback Score
    No doubt.... One of the guys there told me they were "heavily into the barter system" these days...so you never know.
    Real cool guys though...had me shootin the shyt for well over an hour(with the wife in the car...oops)
    I got the silent treatment all the way home but she knows better, especially since I walked around some stupid ass halloween store with her for about an hour.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021