Thread: AR15 ACE SOCOM Adjustable Stock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

AR15 ACE SOCOM Adjustable Stock

STOCK IS SPF. Ace SOCOM stock. This is the shorter one. I can't promise I have the sling swivel that came with it (because I didn't use it) but I will check. In good shape, no obvious dings, dents or whatever. For those not familiar, this thing replaces everything from the receiver endplate back, including the extension tube. No buffer or spring included. $125 shipped. NOW TAKING $85 SHIPPED!!!

SOLD Update: I'll take $85 shipped for the barrel - it's basically new! I have no use for it and it's just taking up space in the safe. Someone buy this barrel!
    OK folks, I'm looking to rebuild my AR for the 50th time. I have some parts that I know I'm going to take a loss on but what I can recoup will go into new parts. All parts are shown in this photo. DPMS 11.5" 5.56mm Barrel with FSB. Shot maybe 200 rounds through it. It's a heavy barrel under the h-guards, but has a normal diameter at the gas block and forward. 1:9" twist, chrome lined. Would be great for someone wanting to build a pistol with some range and velocity, or good for an SBR as well. $125 shipped. NOW $85 shipped!!!

SOLD Free float quad carbine rail. As far as I can tell, this is a YHM standard weight rail. It came on a factory-built DPMS SBR upper, if that helps the ID. In good shape, but does have a 1/4" scratch close to the lock ring from installation. Includes the barrel nut and jam nut. The jam nut shows installation divots, but nothing major. In good shape! No covers included. Selling it cheap for $60 shipped.
    Last edited by Polymerhead; 12-22-10 at 07:21. Reason: Blowout price on stock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Page 4 bump w/lower price on the barrel and possible trades considered. Also accepting offers for trades.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One more bump for the rock-bottom barrel price. I need this gone!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One more bump for the stock. Barrel and HG are gone.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One last bump with a blowout price on the stock. This is a $200 stock, and I'm asking $85 shipped. I want this thing gone.