Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goal of This New Forum Section

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    A most excellent idea! A very large tip of the hat, for the person that thought of it.

I see that there are already several sticky's for this sub-forum as well. Is there a mod/staff/IP/SME person going through some of the other threads, looking for candidates to be stickied here?

Not trying to be snarky at all, just helpful. If members spot one that would be handy, we can just shoot a mod a PM, right? I was just curious if there was a specific set of mods for this one.

This forum is really going to help folks, both new and old.
    This!!! What a great idea! I think a large sticky section here may go a long way.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Great idea.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    Nothing is more important than bringing new shooters into our community. We have massive amounts of opposition in the world and the safety of our sport comes with educating others! Not to mention the fact that helping someone realize their potential and the excitement of our sport is absolutely priceless!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12