Page 3108 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 2108260830083058309831063107310831093110311831583208 ... LastLast
Results 31,071 to 31,080 of 32961

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

KAC ambi lower (SBR’d) w/
    Geissele SD-E trigger, maritime bolt catch, BCM furniture, Radian 45* safety, Magpul mag release.

Geissele URG-I 10.3” upper w/
    KAC sandcutter bolt carrier, Magpul MBUS pros

T2 on Geissele 1/3 mount and modlight on the way to replace the CompM4 and M600DF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CESwartz07; 08-19-19 at 14:37.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CESwartz07 View Post

Geissele SD-E trigger, maritime bolt catch, BCM furniture, Magpul mag release.

T2 on Geissele 1/3 mount and modlight on the way to replace the CompM4 and M600DF

Nice setup

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Geissele SD-E trigger, maritime bolt catch, BCM furniture, Radian 45* safety, Magpul mag release.

i agree with sugar , nice setup

the only thing i would probably change would be adding a redi-catch to make that qd cup lower full ambi. you can't see it in the pic but i've been running one on the bottom rifle for a while now and really like being able to lock the bolt back without breaking my grip.

pic thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_1iviper View Post
    i agree with sugar , nice setup

the only thing i would probably change would be adding a redi-catch to make that qd cup lower full ambi. you can't see it in the pic but i've been running one on the bottom rifle for a while now and really like being able to lock the bolt back without breaking my grip.

pic thread
    What are the details on that upper with the URX 4? Is that the CQBL? How does it hold up to the application of that upper?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

Thank y’all for the kind words. I played with the MagPul B.A.D lever on a gun in the past, but am no longer a fan of having anything hanging in the trigger guard. Besides, the maritime bolt catch, which I really love, wouldn’t be compatible. I’m not overly concerned with not being able to lock the bolt back without moving my firing hand.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thank y’all for the kind words. I played with the MagPul B.A.D lever on a gun in the past, but am no longer a fan of having anything hanging in the trigger guard. Besides, the maritime bolt catch, which I really love, wouldn’t be compatible. I’m not overly concerned with not being able to lock the bolt back without moving my firing hand.

I'll add a third to what Sugar and The_1iviper said, that's a nice blaster!

As for the Redi-catch (by boonie packer, who makes the redi-mag), it's much better than a BAD lever (or anthing else on the aftermarket) for locking the bolt back. It allows you to use the magazine release button to engage the bolt catch, and doesn't have a release function.

https://www.recoilweb.com/review-the...ker-61461.html

https://www.redi-mag.com/product/redi-catch/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    I'll add a third to what Sugar and The_1iviper said, that's a nice blaster!

As for the Redi-catch (by boonie packer, who makes the redi-mag), it's much better than a BAD lever (or anthing else on the aftermarket) for locking the bolt back. It allows you to use the magazine release button to engage the bolt catch, and doesn't have a release function.

https://www.recoilweb.com/review-the...ker-61461.html

https://www.redi-mag.com/product/redi-catch/
    I’ll have to look more into that to see if it’s compatible with the left side mag release on the ambi lower and the maritime bolt catch. Any downsides with use?

Edit: it seems to be compatible. Ordered one to try

Last edited by CESwartz07; 08-19-19 at 19:56.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    What are the details on that upper with the URX 4? Is that the CQBL? How does it hold up to the application of that upper?
    the rifle on top with the urx4 is a 300blk , the bottom is a mod 2 cqb with a 3.1 rail

the 300 blk has a noveske mur upper with a rtb 6" barrel and an aac sdn-6 suppressor. there's no real issue's with heat as long as your not dumping mag after mag , even with supers. the rails on my 5.56 guns seem to get hotter than that rail. it is one smooth shooting gun.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I’ll have to look more into that to see if it’s compatible with the left side mag release on the ambi lower and the maritime bolt catch. Any downsides with use?

Edit: it seems to be compatible. Ordered one to try

that's it , they make a ready release also that's like a bad lever but the kac lower already has a right side bolt release. i'm not a fan of anything in the trigger area either besides the trigger.

there's no issues with it working in your qd cup lower and i don't see why it wouldn't work with the maritime bolt catch. it's pretty awesome , i think you'll like it

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Built a "Recce" rifle just to try out the concept:

Page 3108 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 2108260830083058309831063107310831093110311831583208 ... LastLast