Page 3252 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 22522752315232023242325032513252325332543262 ... LastLast
Results 32,511 to 32,520 of 32961

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Stick,

Cool knife ! Not that I would have a use for it but super cool anyway. What is it? Brand? Name?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Stick,

Cool knife ! Not that I would have a use for it but super cool anyway. What is it? Brand? Name?
    I liked it as well, and bought it used with no sheath off ebay. It is the Entrek Destroyer.

ETA- My understanding is that due to health issues, the owner (Ray Ennis) is no longer making knives.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Cool, is that actual distress or the distressed look?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Cool, is that actual distress or the distressed look?
    The upper was dipped, but later stripped off. I wasn't worried about it looking pretty, so it looks nice and ugly. The rail came back from overseas, and the lower was sprayed sprayed down a bunch of times with various cleaners. So to give your question an answer, I would say its a combination of both.
    Stick

Page 3252 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 22522752315232023242325032513252325332543262 ... LastLast