Page 3292 of 3298 FirstFirst ... 2292279231923242328232903291329232933294 ... LastLast
Results 32,911 to 32,920 of 32972

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    6720; still one of my favorites.

A railed 6720 is the perfect carbine. I really hope Colt brings it back one day.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    nice looking gun Stick, I always like the resprayed and used look. Can I ask what mag is that?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    nice looking gun Stick, I always like the resprayed and used look. Can I ask what mag is that?
    ETS Group came out with a new polymer mag, as well as redoing their pistol mag lineup. These certainly seem less "sticky".
    Stick

Feedback Score
    ETS Group came out with a new polymer mag, as well as redoing their pistol mag lineup. These certainly seem less "sticky".
    Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into them
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

Is that lower rebranded?

Big fan of the backwards BCM VFG.
    Last edited by CrowCommand; 01-08-24 at 17:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    Is that lower rebranded?

Big fan of the backwards BCM VFG.
    I think it was a company sample that Cross Machine Tool for someone, but it was a first run that was missing part of the emblem or something. Its certainly nothing that would hurt my feelings, especially when I'm a gun-ho who doesn't mind slapping stickers on things!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I think it was a company sample that Cross Machine Tool for someone, but it was a first run that was missing part of the emblem or something. Its certainly nothing that would hurt my feelings, especially when I'm a gun-ho who doesn't mind slapping stickers on things!
    You are the biggest gun-ho I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 3292 of 3298 FirstFirst ... 2292279231923242328232903291329232933294 ... LastLast