Page 601 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159960060160260361165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    what tube is on that snake skin rifle?

pic thread

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Indy love the chatterbox lower I wish I had joined when I had the money to get one
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy otherwise known as "THE BEAST."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ive got an extra for the right price

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    In a few months I would be in a better place to talk about that
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 06-14-10 at 00:15.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    That is a very cool effect and pic......for some reason reminds me of a M.C. Escher sketch. I really like the more recent and more abstract pics w. the diff. effects and such...Heck I like em all

pic thread:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/htd79h.jpg
    Thank you, I don't do much that is abstract, and what I do isn't posted. I'll have to kick around posting some of the other stuff.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One of three in a series shot for "Jeremy Wills".....

Last edited by Stickman; 06-14-10 at 01:35.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Nice sticks Stick... KAC stuff is sweet... and I love those 590"s

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreckp View Post
    Nice sticks Stick... KAC stuff is sweet... and I love those 590"s

The .mil upgrade package for the 500/ 590s is fantastic, I'm working on a writeup for Military Times that will go into depth on it, but at this point I'm at over 100 hours of time using/ shooting them. Pro Patria did their home work.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I had a 590A1 at one time it is one of the few weapons I wish I hadn't gotten rid of. I keep an eye on the local dunhams cause they sell 590's for abot $360 once in a while... maybe later this year they have them at that price again. but I need to get back on topic... is that a KAC rifle or just a rifle with the URX and TT on it?

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Page 601 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159960060160260361165170111011601 ... LastLast