Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHTF Auxillary Training Meet (under construction)

Feedback Score
    im in, used to run an ambulance company, let my creds expire but can be there for moral support, also am a nra pistol instructor and range safty officer scheduled to get rifle cert. this nov. also took land nav classes and ropes classes at hocking college. i know theres folks on here that can make my creds. look like im a rookie boyscout but i will defenately help were ever you need me. also have equipment that can be of use.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    im in, used to run an ambulance company, let my creds expire but can be there for moral support, also am a nra pistol instructor and range safty officer scheduled to get rifle cert. this nov. also took land nav classes and ropes classes at hocking college. i know theres folks on here that can make my creds. look like im a rookie boyscout but i will defenately help were ever you need me. also have equipment that can be of use.
    I'm sure we can use all the safety officers we can get! Equipment will come in handy, as well. The more we save the cheaper we can deliver the event. What do you have available?

Feedback Score
    i have the basic range gear. shot timer, target stands, idpa targets, pasters, i backpack so i have a full setup of backpacking gear which is also my SHTF bag,can get coolers and other items. i also know alot of people so if theres something you need i may be able to borrow it.

Feedback Score
    Mike, In addition to firearms, been thinking that water gathering, purifying and storage, food gathering and storage, shelter building, gathering supplies, basic rope skills, command, and communications may be stations worth considering. just throwing some ideas on the table. ive been realy brainstorming about what id do in the situation. i already keep basic gear in my truck and have enough stuff at home to support me for about 72 hours while i establish more preminant solutions

-phil

Feedback Score
    I'm working on setting up a water station that will cover gathering, purification, required intake, etc. As well as, shelter building and other traditional survival skills. As for communications, we are working on a station that covers signaling, morse code, etc. Is there any other signaling skills we can pass on? The rope class I like. Incorporate knot tying, river crossing, basic rappel...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    i have the basic range gear. shot timer, target stands, idpa targets, pasters, i backpack so i have a full setup of backpacking gear which is also my SHTF bag,can get coolers and other items. i also know alot of people so if theres something you need i may be able to borrow it.
    PM on the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12