Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Paul Howe/CSAT shooting DVD's coming soon!

Feedback Score
    I'm happy everyone likes the quality of the videos and format of the instruction. Paul's Tac Rifle Operator DVD should start shipping on the 18th.

Also, you can reach our site via an easier to remember URL: www.makeready.tv

We also launched the streaming video portion of our site. More titles are being uploaded as I write this.
    Fernando Coelho

Feedback Score
    I've watched Tac Pistol Operator a couple of times already. Got mine last Thursday.

What impressed me most about the video is how egoless Paul Howe is. This is a guy who probably has stories that would turn your hair white, but he's just very matter-of-fact.

This is not a "Look how well I can shoot" video. In fact, you don't even see a target until the instruction is almost over. It's a no-nonsense, this-is-how-you-get-better video. I appreciated that he broke down the components of each movement and logically explained the reasons behind each. In other training videos, the instruction seems to be based on how to get from Point A to Point B the fastest.

The other thing about it is that you get a real sense of what a serious problem being on the other side of Paul Howe is. He mixes in phrases like "terminate life," "deal death and destruction," and "mobility kill" like he's ordering appetizers at Applebee's.

Thank God we have people like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345