Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Draco as an SBR?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by veeklog View Post
    I like it; I have a ton of AK magazines, so this should be my fifth stamp! On your Form 1, what did you place as your overall length?
    30" for mine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    How do you like that rail? I'm still awaiting stamp for my Draco, and have been eying that slick mofo.
    Sorry for the slow response. Enough people complained about the heat that they came out with bolt on handguard panels.I don't think it is that big of an issue but I haven't done too many mag dumps. The handguard bolts to the barrel so there is some heat transfer. The only down side is that I had to cut off the front handguard retainer as it wouldn't let the handguard mounts mate up with the barrel. A couple minutes with the Dremel and it was gone. It is possible to replace the retainer but the front sight has to come off.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chtmg View Post
    Sorry for the slow response. Enough people complained about the heat that they came out with bolt on handguard panels.I don't think it is that big of an issue but I haven't done too many mag dumps. The handguard bolts to the barrel so there is some heat transfer. The only down side is that I had to cut off the front handguard retainer as it wouldn't let the handguard mounts mate up with the barrel. A couple minutes with the Dremel and it was gone. It is possible to replace the retainer but the front sight has to come off.
    Thanks for info. Good to hear that consumer opinions are being heard, with options to suit preference. Not surprised about heat, slick lo pro rails seem to suffer that. Still want..
    Last edited by lunchbox; 06-26-13 at 01:57.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Flash

Flash that can be expected...
    wolf ammo, krinkov brake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS84j...ature=youtu.be

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819