Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR: Vickers Tactical Pistol & Carbine, Simsbury, CT, Oct 8-9 2010

Feedback Score
    Ben,

Great pics and post. As a Metacon Board member and class participant, I can't thank you enough for all that you did to make this class great. Larry's a highly qualified, very entertaining "straight shooter" in every respect.

On behalf of Metacon and I know I speak for my fellow students. THANK YOU to you and Larry very much. Also most appreciated were Dom, Jimmy and all of the other Safety Officers that were there for two days. A course like this does not just happen without a lot of preparation and planning. We had a great time because YOU did a wonderful job.

I also have to say that the $100 gift certificate was a complete surprise to me as I'm sure was the $150 for George. George is a great shooter and I'm flattered to be in his league.

Lastly, I did want to mention that I was shooting a Smith & Wesson M&P that as always performed flawlessly. For us lefty's, there's not a more friendly ambi handgun out there.

Regards,

Bob
    Last edited by bmargolis; 10-13-10 at 18:42.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Smile

Thanks for the kind words, gents.

This class would not have been possible without your early commitment and a lot of careful deliberation by the Metacon BoG, and our RO's.

Having Larry Vickers up here was a surreal experience. I hope we can get him in New England again.
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks great, I hope to catch LAV in a class next year, fantastic writeup, and that Colt looks fascinating.

Feedback Score
    Looks like a great time with Larry as usual. On another note, you guys have a great looking range with TREES and elevation variances! Beats the hell out of the flat prairie/former cornfields/cotton fields we deal with here in North Texas for ranges!
    Colt's Manufacturing Company Armorer Instructor

Aimpoint USA ProStaff

www.hardwiredtacticalshooting.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Looks like a great time with Larry as usual. On another note, you guys have a great looking range with TREES and elevation variances! Beats the hell out of the flat prairie/former cornfields/cotton fields we deal with here in North Texas for ranges!
    Wayne, I'll trade you our crappy gun laws for your flat prairies.
    Last edited by 30 cal slut; 10-14-10 at 16:28. Reason: wtf ... i didn't spell "prairie" correctly.
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    Wayne, I'll trade you our crappy gun laws for your flat prairies.
    I'll 2nd that trade and BBQ every other Thursday with alternating holidays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12