Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Insoles Do You Use?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

What Insoles Do You Use?

Just like the title says, what insoles are you running in your boots?

Also, I think it would be great if you put down what type of usage they are getting (soldier on his feet all day, cop walking a beat, blue collar guy on his feet all day, white collar guy that walks around the office building twice a day) and how often you are changing them out for new ones.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have flat feet. They really suck. However, I used New Balance's Flat Feet Insoles for my basic training (on your feet all day, road marches from 2-10 miles) and they really helped with preventing knee, ankle, and shin pain.

Only issue was, they were not made for the boots so my toe-box became too small. This resulted in my toe nails getting all jacked up. If you have flat feet, I'd highly recommend them. I have a pair in all my serious use/duty boots.

http://www.amazon.com/IFF3900-New-Ba.../dp/B002ITMW7A
    Last edited by Kchen986; 10-13-10 at 20:18.

Feedback Score
    Green Superfeet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOSU View Post
    Green Superfeet.
    +1 for Green superfeet. I have tried all their colors and green worked the best for me. I'm on my third pair, they could last longer (I change them every year) but I have nasty Infantry feet and I like to replace them.

SOS
    With Skill, Knowledge & Determination, YOU WILL PREVAIL!
    Join our Facebook Fan Page for Specials, Updates and Discounts!
    Questions? m4c@skdtac.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Superfeet are like $500 orthopedic inserts. I have both.

Superfeet make all kinds of inserts. Green are the standard for boots. Light blue if you need a lower profile to fit in your boot / shoe.

Check them out. I use them in athletic shoes and work boots, hunting boots....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I used Gr Superfeet for a long time and found the insole part to break down very quickly and the heel cup often lifts the heel out of the boots natural heel cup.

I now use Montrail for some running shoes and the SOLE brand for all my serious boots, climbing, hiking, ice climbing and tactical and the SOLE brand cups the heel great and the insole part lasts dramatically longer than the Superfeet.
    Last edited by M4Fundi; 10-14-10 at 03:44.
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I recently damaged my knees on a 4 mile ruck march. I bought myself some Dr Scholl insoles to help out, but I think I may make the transition to those Superfeet.
    "If you're gonna be a bear...Be a ****ing Grizzly!"

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Green Superfeet also. 4 months and no complaints

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by macnamara View Post
    I recently damaged my knees on a 4 mile ruck march. I bought myself some Dr Scholl insoles to help out, but I think I may make the transition to those Superfeet.
    Yes, get your self out of those Dr Scholls. All those grocery store inserts are soft and cushiony, which do you no good. And they may do more harm than good in some cases. Your feet need support and stability. Yea, try those superfeet, I think you will be happy.

Feedback Score
    Sole footbeds. A little pricy but once you form them to your foot they are the heat.

http://www.yoursole.com/products/footbeds/

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast