Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What Insoles Do You Use?

Feedback Score
    I have no arch, low volume feet and over-pronate. Have a set of Superfeet in every pair of shoes and boots I have. Been doing so since 1999 when I started working for REI in Washington. Been using them ever since. I replace mine about once a year in the shoes I wear most. I don't swap between shoes, but cut and shape the toe box area to each pair of shoes. I get much better support and less blisters that way.

That being said, most of the time you'll find me in Reef Flip-flops.
    I am not an expert, nor do I play one on the internet.

Feedback Score
    Superfeet and SOLE are great. I switched to currexSole insoles a few years ago and they are fantastic. I have lower arch but get the high arch model after going through tests at a podiatrist and they are incredible. I use the runpro model for running shoes and edgepro for boots. The make a lot of insoles for companies and make insoles for Lowa boots. They re just bulk OEM versions so not nearly as good as the edgepro.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Superfeet Green. They are the closest over the counter match to my custom orthotics, and I get them for stupid cheap on Promotive.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    The SOLES are great. I had frostbite pretty dang bad (Stupid FT Drum), and now my feet constantly sweat. I can't even wear Insulated Gore-tex boots because of this. I found the SOLES to be more comfortable than the Green Superfeet, but less breathable. This means I can't wear them without having nasty wet feet all the time. So the middle of the road was comfortable and drier feet (with Superfeet), than super comfortable but wet feet (with SOLES).
    SOS
    I find my feet run hot with the SOLE inserts also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Fellas,

Never thought Superfeet worked well, and I used to be a pretty all or nothing SOLE devotee. Recently, I tried these Lynco/Aetrex sport insoles and I'm liking them better than anything I've tried before.
    Too much money for something that costs about a dollar to make in China IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have Alden and Allen Edmond dress shoes. They have strong leather arch support and leather soles. I don't use Superfeet in them. My feet are fine in them 8 hrs standing at a trade show. Cushion based soles and my feet are killing me.
    I pulled all the leather lining and padding out of my Allen Edmonds shoes and put in SOLE inserts. More comfortable.

Feedback Score
    Black or Blue Superfeet. Have always wanted to try the "custom" version of the inserts you can get at certain stores. Or those Lathrop and Sons packages. But that's a lot of denaros.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I see SOLE has some new insoles using a cork bed.

I am thinking they would be cooler temp-wise than the plastic ones.

Feedback Score
    Due to plantar fasciitis I was unable to walk. Upon getting my orthofeet shoes I have been able to keep my active lifestyle, even though i still have the plantar fasciitis. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who has foot problems. I have finally been able to control the pain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Yes, get your self out of those Dr Scholls. All those grocery store inserts are soft and cushiony, which do you no good. And they may do more harm than good in some cases. Your feet need support and stability. Yea, try those superfeet, I think you will be happy.
    I’ll take this advice as well. Thanks for the tip PB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345