Thread: Pic from Oct 2 steel match

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Pic from Oct 2 steel match

Took part in the last steel match of the year a couple weeks ago. Didn't do too bad with a conversion kit in my AR. The CMMG kit ran pretty good this time around. No malfunctions of any sort occurred at all unlike the last time I took it out. Overall, it was a fun time and I placed third for rimfire rifle open, but then again there were only five people in the division. Anyway, here is a picture that was taken by the guy who hosted the match.

"...but on the surface it looks like a Satan sandwich." Rep. Emanuel Cleaver

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13F3OL7 View Post
    Took part in the last steel match of the year a couple weeks ago. Didn't do too bad with a conversion kit in my AR. The CMMG kit ran pretty good this time around. No malfunctions of any sort occurred at all unlike the last time I took it out. Overall, it was a fun time and I placed third for rimfire rifle open, but then again there were only five people in the division. Anyway, here is a picture that was taken by the guy who hosted the match.

Hmm that place looks familiar.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFYnkLew9QM
    Sorry for the funny looking hat. The sun got bad and that is all I had with me for a hat.
    It was a great shoot.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How did you do in the shootoff?
    "...but on the surface it looks like a Satan sandwich." Rep. Emanuel Cleaver

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13F3OL7 View Post
    How did you do in the shootoff?
    Not that great. I beat the first shooter I went against and then got beat by an open shooter. It was a blast though. I got 2nd in open rimfire rifle and 2nd in Limited pistol. If you put all the centerfire divisions together I got 6th overall. If was my first centerfire steel match and it was a blast.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.