I have a complete LR308 (aka AR10) rifle for sale. It shoots fantastic and I was shooting sub-MOA groups using 44yr old military match ammo. The lower is a POF lower receiver w/integrated enhanced trigger guard & ambi controls plus a JP Enterprise Fire Control Group (adjustable trigger), Ergo grip & Magpul 308 PRS stock. DPMS 24" bull barrel that has been cut down to 20" and threaded to a standard 5/8x24 for a muzzle device. I have three Magpul PMAGS that come with it and the optic is a Falcon Menace 4-14x mil/mil with a JP Enterprise 1pc scope mount. I've only fired less than 200rds through it and haven't had any problems other than a faulty 'ping pong paddle' which was quickly sent out for replacement by POF. Great customer service and he assured me that this was a freak incident and not a design flaw. It will include the bipod (ChiCom Harris knock-off but it works) but not the flash hider shown in the pictures. I'll take $2,300 for the entire setup as it sits or $1,850 w/o the optic & mount. Buyer to pay shipping and FFL fees outside of Colorado.