Thread: **SOLD** S&W M&P 9mm w/3 Mags, Box, Paperwork etc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

**SOLD** S&W M&P 9mm w/3 Mags, Box, Paperwork etc.

**SOLD**

This Smith&Wesson M&P 9 might as well be sold as new. Other than it's less than new price and saves you from paying sales tax it pretty much is. Has exactly 100rds (115gr standard pressure Federal factory target ammo) through it and not a single failure to feed or fire. I was having some issues with handguns and thought maybe I would try some M&P's on for size and while it's a great firearm the results were the same as my Glocks. I addressed my trigger control issue and am back to shooting good groups with my Glocks once again so this guy is for sale. It's a no thumb safety, non-night sight model & includes EVERYTHING exactly as it came from the factory with the addition of an OEM magazine for a total of three OEM 17rd magazines. Price is $525 and buyer to pay shipping and your FFL transfer if you are outside of Colorado.

I can supply references as well as the fact that I have over 3,4000 feedback on eBay that's 100% positive over the last decade. Not really looking for trades at this time but if you have an offer that exceeds the cash price feel free to PM me what your item(s) is along with the cash amount. In other words please don't post here or PM asking if I take trades. Just PM me the ENTIRE offer including any cash right up front so we're not PMing back and forth and playing guessing games.

Last edited by Jer; 12-04-10 at 17:20.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)