Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G & R Tactical

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Will echo the above sentiments. Placed several orders from Grant over the last year or so, some big, some small, and always fast shipping and accurate orders. Would not hesitate to recommend G&R to anyone.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    +1 completely positive experience with G&R and Grant.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grant is cool in my book! He is honest, and to me that is one of the most admirable traits a man can have. We may not agree 100% on everything that comes up on these forums but he is a straight forward sincere guy. We need more business owners like him in this country.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by random clever name View Post
    I placed another order with Grant last Friday and forgot to add a Castle nut. I E-Mailed Grant about MY omission and he said not to worry he would throw one in. I was perusing his sight later on and realized that I had ordered an Aimpoint Micro and a Mount separately and that I could have ordered them as a package and got a better mount/optic package for less than what I was paying for them separately. Another E-mail to Grant and I soon heard back from him that he was upgrading the mount for me as well.

I just thought I'd let everyone know. I know most guys here have a good opinion of Grant, but sometimes people only post when they have bad experiences.

Thanks for the help Grant,

Josh
    I agree. I had a great experience at G&R too.

Feedback Score
    He has good pricing and seems to help out when he can. I guess he could be faster at emailing. Sent him an email a week or two ago about sending me a replacement bolt catch, since the one he gave me originally did not work right. Hopefully he emails me back soon. I will put in a call at some point too.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Is there any reason you didn't call him sooner since it has been two weeks? In the time that it took you to complain here you probably could have.

I follow up on all such emails with a phone call for the simple fact that people sometimes drown in them or it may have gone into spam.

Quote Originally Posted by payj View Post
    He has good pricing and seems to help out when he can. I guess he could be faster at emailing. Sent him an email a week or two ago about sending me a replacement bolt catch, since the one he gave me originally did not work right. Hopefully he emails me back soon. I will put in a call at some point too.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by payj View Post
    as IG said followup with another email. He stands by his LPK, I needed another hammer b/c mine was canted and he replaced it, no problem.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12