Thread: Self defence

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Self defence

Hi. I'm looking for anyone with pass experence in training facilities here N. Arizona. I would like to get some hands on training in shot gun / simi pistol. thanks

Feedback Score
    I might be biased since I worked there for five years, but Gunsite would be an obvious starting point for training in Northern AZ. Also Yavapai Firearms Academy (Louis Awerbuck), and Morrigan Consulting (Bill Jeans).

Feedback Score
    Another plus for Gunsite. I took my first CCW class there years ago, and it was far beyond the state minimums. A great introduction to defensive shooting.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Home town

I call Prescott my home. But with work I can only get there 5 or six times a year. This makes it diffcult to plan a shoot on their (Gunsite) time period. I was wondering if they had day shoots? thanks

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You can arrange one day instruction blocks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Suarez International is based in Prescott. http://www.suarezinternational.com/tech.html

I have taken several courses, and I would recommend them for pistol training. I have not taken their shotgun course, if they have one. They generally prefer the AK for a long gun.

If you want a shotgun guru, travel for this class: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ghlight=haught

Good luck. Remember, Merriam-Webster is your friend.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Awerbuck trains locally there as well. I forget who else. If you'll drive to Phoenix or Casa Grande you have a LOT of options.