Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: The New Raven Concealment Info/News Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    And today we've added the ACR for Glock 26, 19 and 17 to the Quick-Ship list!

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/quic...product_id=178
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Re: The New Raven Concealment Info/News Thread

Tom, are you guys working on the XDS line up? Have the Phantom for my Shield and i need it for my XDS9.
    Thank you

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
    Tom, are you guys working on the XDS line up? Have the Phantom for my Shield and i need it for my XDS9.
    Thank you
    Yes we are. We expect it to be available shortly. I really try to avoid quoting timelines on new projects because Murphy has an uncanny ability to find those and crush them, but I would expect to see it on our webstore within a month.
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Tom,

A few of us are curious about VG2s for Shields and J-Frames.

Any info?

Thanks
    Harold

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Tom,

A few of us are curious about VG2s for Shields and J-Frames.

Any info?

Thanks
    Harold
    Nothing I can speak to at this time.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Yes we are. We expect it to be available shortly. I really try to avoid quoting timelines on new projects because Murphy has an uncanny ability to find those and crush them, but I would expect to see it on our webstore within a month.
    Sounds great! Thank you.

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)
    Any plans to make holsters for Sig 1911's?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13MPG View Post
    Any plans to make holsters for Sig 1911's?
    Not at this time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    LEAD TIMES DROP BY 40%

For the past three years, the lead-time for custom orders has been 16-18 weeks. We know no one likes to wait for gear, and we hate that our customers have had to wait. Today marks the culmination of many months of continuous improvements in our manufacturing processes, as well as the addition of new tooling and technology to our production facility.

The result of these improvements is something we are very proud and excited to announce: Starting today (1 July 2013), the lead time for ALL CUSTOM ORDERS will now be just 10-12 weeks (Quick Ship holsters still ship in just 3-5 days). This is the shortest quoted custom lead-time we have had since late 2009, and is a 40% reduction from our previous quotes.

As is always the case, you can count on RCS to under-promise and over-deliver. In fact, we are confident that not only will you now get your holster faster, you'll also notice that the quality of our product continues to improve.

So if you've been "...waiting for lead-times to fall..." to place an order, today is your big day! Head over to our webstore and spec out the holster you've always wanted TODAY!

www.ravenconcealment.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Tom,

I have been trying the Vanguard 2 for a few weeks now and have come to like it. I retract my previous skepticism about this product and I see why people like it. I hope you continue to do well and wish your company the best.
    Last edited by Moltke; 07-01-13 at 15:40.
    Ken Bloxton
    Skill > Gear

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162