Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Raven Concealment Info/News Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wonder if the production team set up in Indianapolis this weekend will have the new belt loops...cuz thats where I'm fixin to buy my gear.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Cool stuff, I have an order I placed early last month with IWB loops, so hopefully mine will come with the new IWB loops which will go nicely with my new Ares gear ranger belt. I hate this waiting game, I have been waiting a year for my new MARS Armament 1911 also .
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSMichael View Post
    In three months, it will be January 20th. If you order now, come January 20th, you'll have your new gear from us. If you don't order, in three months, it will still be January 20th and you'll still be three months older...but you won't have a box of kick-ass Kydex gear waiting on your doorstep.
    That reads suspiciously like a critical thought process, instead of emotion-based preemptive outrage.

Clearly, Sir, you are quite mad.......

Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Hey Tom,
    When I ordered my Phantom in July I also ordered the IWB Tuckable Overhooks. Are they still an option, or are they the same as the IWB Tuckable J hooks? A little unclear on this part of my order now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blunorthern View Post
    Hey Tom,
    When I ordered my Phantom in July I also ordered the IWB Tuckable Overhooks. Are they still an option, or are they the same as the IWB Tuckable J hooks? A little unclear on this part of my order now.
    The overhooks are going away. If you need a tuckable option, the C hooks are best if you have a full size gun. If you're carrying a smaller gun, the J hooks will do well for you. Tuckable Soft Loops are an option, but they are most noticeable on the belt of any tuckable option.

If you don't need tuckable hardware, the standard IWB Soft Loops are our preference.

Thanks,

Tom
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhanna91 View Post
    I wonder if the production team set up in Indianapolis this weekend will have the new belt loops...cuz thats where I'm fixin to buy my gear.
    Yep. The guys are loading up this morning and hitting the road. If you stop by, please ask for Tom and introduce yourself.
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am looking forward to it Tom, thank you for the reply!

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    so if I read this right, orders already placed will come with the new owb loops at no extra cost?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossedRifles View Post
    so if I read this right, orders already placed will come with the new owb loops at no extra cost?
    Correct. I confirmed this by e-mail as well. You're GTG.

Feedback Score
    Do you still have any of the Kydex 1.75" belt loops kicking around? I inquired about ordering some in the last thread and never got a reply. I am interested in them to do something like this:

I would like the option to mount the holster on a MOLLE 'first line' belt, and this seems like a pretty slick way to do it. If you have any other suggestions, I'd like to hear them, but in the mean time, the Kydex 1.75" loops look like they'll work.

Do you have any around you can sell?

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast