Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State of Franklin Introductions

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Range: On Target a little, some at Rexs also in Hendo. My roomy has a private small cabin he built by hand on land and lets just me shoot there when I want to, Sorry guys.

Experience: Just a CCW holder for 12 years now, lots of friends in Police, grew up hunting w/shotguns, family is almost all former military but I was the guy who ended up with diabetis, GO FIGURE Just got my first AR, Colt SP 6920 a few months ago and am looking forward to shooting and learning, been around Glocks for years now...Oh also got me the usual 870 also...

Interests: The Lord, used to be Hayabusas but it got costly and dangerous to my license, My lady, and the kids I work with when not representing a Service Tech for a cell phone company. Ha

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Nice to have you here. There's another guy from Asheville who shoots at TAC2 in Greeneville TN.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Has anyone ever tried gravy in a camelbak?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Howdy Greenbean, good to have you here.

Icculus is in your neck of the woods.

Some of us have been getting together about once a month (outside of matches, that is) to work on some shooting. Give a shout if you want to join in.

Further, there's matches around if you like that sort of thing. I shoot IDPA and 3-gun at TAC2. 3-gun has certainly improved my ability with a rifle, let me know if you have any questions about it, and I'll try to steer you in the right direction.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Range: Home

Experience: Army/TN National Guard: Avid shooter when younger, wanting to re-learn lost skills...

Interests: Getting my girls thru college! I spray coatings for a living, with firearms being around 50%, so I get to handle a lot of firearms, I just need to see a increase in shooting them... I have been thinking of checking Tac2 out since its local.
    "I would rather be the hammer than the anvil."- Rommel

Owner: Hangar 18 Custom Coatings

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post

Range: Home

Experience: Army/TN National Guard: Avid shooter when younger, wanting to re-learn lost skills...

Interests: Getting my girls thru college! I spray coatings for a living, with firearms being around 50%, so I get to handle a lot of firearms, I just need to see a increase in shooting them... I have been thinking of checking Tac2 out since its local.
    Campbell, I shoot at TAC2 quite a bit. Definitely the best range in the area.

A few of us get together once a month or so to shoot there, and I shoot a couple of matches a month there as well.

Touch base if you feel like checking it out, or stop by on a match day and check it out then.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    anybody home?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12