Thread: Cleveland GA, anywhere to shoot?

Feedback Score

Cleveland GA, anywhere to shoot?

Looks like I'm going to be working in that area for anywhere from a week to a few months sometime soon. I think my jobsite on weekends might actually work out for some plinking, but is there anywhere else of note in the area?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    You're pretty close to Wilson Shoals WMA. It's off Mud Creek Rd from SR 365 (I-985). 75 yd outdoor range. Cherokee Gun Club is close too, but private and expensive.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info, Wilson looks like a good prospect, I'll check it out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I live in Habersham County and work in Banks County. I shoot over at Wilson Shoals range at least once a month. It's a pretty decent range and if you go during the weekday it isn't too crowded.

If you know anyone with land out away from town you should be fine to shoot w/out having to go to the range. I've never had anyone call the SO on me when we were shooting like that. I suppose folks just assume it's a bunch of good ol' boys out plinking.

Feedback Score
    It's a possibility, the place I'll be working looks to be out of the way a bit and may have some good shooting areas. Trying to be positive about a drag of a job to be done.