Chatroom

We gonna get a chat room in here?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Do we really need one?
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Chat room? Don't I talk to you guys enough as it is???

C4

Feedback Score
    Its not a must have, but it would be a nice thing.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    Just as an observation, Chat Rooms on other sites do not get used often if ever. In my opinoun it could/would/possible be a waste.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I don't think it's necesary.

Feedback Score

Are you kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by GunLovinTexan View Post
    Just as an observation, Chat Rooms on other sites do not get used often if ever. In my opinoun it could/would/possible be a waste.
    the ar-15.com chat room has an average of 20 people in it at any given time, sometimes more. If you dont' use a chat room, how can you observe that it's unsued? I know that anyone who is in here that has ever visited the other ar page would know that the chat room is widely used. There has not been a time in the last 4 years i've been in there and talking has not been going on. It's the only thign that keeps me still visiting the other page.

Feedback Score
    My questions are usually answered in minutes. I don't think we need one. Just my 2 cents .
    "Most standards are set low to accomodate the bottom feeders of life who lack the personal pride, motivation and determination to rise above the rest." - Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ARCollector View Post
    the ar-15.com chat room has an average of 20 people in it at any given time, sometimes more. If you dont' use a chat room, how can you observe that it's unsued? I know that anyone who is in here that has ever visited the other ar page would know that the chat room is widely used. There has not been a time in the last 4 years i've been in there and talking has not been going on. It's the only thign that keeps me still visiting the other page.
    My observation was based on the sites I consider to be professional AR15.com is not one of them

Rob

Feedback Score

chat

why not a chatroom ? id like to see multiple answers from some people on here who have alot of experience with ARs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast