Thread: SOLD!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

SOLD!

Colt Night Defender with two factory Magazines, manual, lock, night sights, laminated wood grips and Gunsite Alumagrips. Also included is a Clip-on IWB leather holster.

The gun has exactly one magazine of ammunition through it. It had no functioning problems. My buddy just decided he didn't need two fancy carry Colt's.

$799shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. $750 face to face in MIDDLE Georgia.

Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Price Reduced!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    PRICE INSANELY REDUCED

Christopher Columbus