Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Washington shoot

Feedback Score
    The board is very happy with the way we conducted the shoot, absolutely no complaints, even from the 22 shooters on the adjacent range. The group is welcome to come back for more.
    Right now the 26th or 27th seems more likely, but I still need to see when my boys will want to shoot. The youngest graduates from boot camp on the 18th and might want to rest up for a few days. If I can't get them to agree to a date I'll set the time with the most votes from the group and the boys can show if they want to.
    We won't be able to use any steel targets that aren't owned by the club. We did get in 2 pepper poppers that can be used for shotgun and pistol, and we now have a door in a frame that we can use as a training aid. With GlockWRX's plastic walls we can have a room to clear or hallway to navigate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    FWIW, It doesn't matter to me when we do it, I suggested the 20th because it was sooner rather than later.
    This should be another great shoot. I'm glad we're in good standing with your club Gitmo.
    Guys , Kaltesherz suggested we get some impromtu range sessions going. Maybe at WCA. I can take 3 guests on my pass at $10 a head. Maybe a range sesh, followed by food/fellowship. If anyone has any input on this throw it up!. It'd be a good way to fill the gaps between EPIC M4C SHOOTS!
    _Mook

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    Guys , Kaltesherz suggested we get some impromtu range sessions going. Maybe at WCA. I can take 3 guests on my pass at $10 a head. Maybe a range sesh, followed by food/fellowship. If anyone has any input on this throw it up!. It'd be a good way to fill the gaps between EPIC M4C SHOOTS!
    _Mook
    I'd be up for that. I'm up in the Mill Creek/Evt area so it's not too far. Can we bring rifles in on your pass?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    yessir

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Sweet! If you set something up let me know.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm in for sure.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm always game. We can still do basic carbine up / down drills pretty easily at WCA and maybe get a little handgun action in, since my pistol skillz have been sucking. Trigger time is always good.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score

Date Set

Gentlemen,
    The scheduling director called me last night and asked for the date we want. I went with the date I first proposed for the meet, 26 Feb from 0900-1700. We will be using the same range that we used last time, and I made up several new portable stands that we can use to create more barricades as we want to. Hope to see everyone there. Menu will likely be the same as well.
    Gitmo

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I've got it on my calendar. Hoping to have the VTAC style barricades made by then.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm in, let me know what you need. I still have maybe 12-15 of those silhouettes from the last shoot.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast