Thread: Kimber Warrior in CA & Schwartz GFPS

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kimber Warrior in CA & Schwartz GFPS

We in CA unfortunately have some limitations for 1911 choices. The Kimber Warrior is on the approved list, but the Desert Warrior is not.
    I've read that the Schwartz grip firing pin safeties are to be avoided.

My question is does the Warrior have this or not? I have heard that the Desert Warrior does not, but that model is not available here.

Thanks.
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    The Kimber Warrior is NOT on the list; the Kimber Warrior II is on the list and this gun SUCKS as it has an abysmal firing pin safety. I don't like 1911 firing pin safeties, but if for some reason you desire one, the only 1911 firing pin safety worth considering is the Colt Series 80.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was afraid of that. Is it so that even if a Series I was found for a FTF sale at an FFL that it would not go because it isn't on the list?

It may mean that the best option is a Springfield model.
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6