Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FedEx just dropped off my Magpul Shotgun DVD.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

FedEx just dropped off my Magpul Shotgun DVD.

Just a heads up to those who ordered.....I haven't popped it in yet but am *really* looking forward to it after my 'honey-do's' are complete

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Who did you order from?
    I think I did mine through DS Arms.
    Death hangs over thee: whilst yet thou livest, whilst thou mayest, be good.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pre-ordered direct from Magpul.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Nice, I got charged the other day...I look forward to this weekend
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The question, do I want this in blu-ray, or dvd? because I can't rip a blu-ray to my ipad.

And the other question, do i watch this BEFORE magpul shotgun employment next month? ARGHHH
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    The question, do I want this in blu-ray, or dvd? because I can't rip a blu-ray to my ipad.

And the other question, do i watch this BEFORE magpul shotgun employment next month? ARGHHH
    God DVD if you watch alot on the ipad. I say go ahead and watch it, it will give you a leg up in being ahead on the material.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    G*d D@mn it..... i ordered mine direct from MagPul but just got the shipping notice today and wont get it until Tuesday

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I hate you highxj!!! I preordered mine from Magpul as well so I should be receiving mine soon too. Kinda weird but the website still states that they are taking preorders and the videos will not be shipping until the first week of November.
    Glad I live by myself because I am sure it'll be the same thing for me when this video arrives. That first night I'll be up for hours standing in front of a T.V. holding a shotgun!
    Last edited by jaxman7; 10-29-10 at 00:40.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Don't tase me bro! I only live about 100 miles from Magpul....probably why I got it. Watched about half of disc 1, pretty good so far...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by highxj View Post
    Pre-ordered direct from Magpul.
    Same here. Shipping notice arrived Sat and tracking info has it arriving today. I am looking forward this one.
    Daniel

Never send a nail to do a screw's job.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast