Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MARS THUG - Colt's Government Model Series 70

Feedback Score

Beautiful

Does anyone know where a guy can pick up some of those grips with the sword logo? Make a nice addition to my Axiom. Beautiful work again Mr. Morrison. I can attest as well to Steve's not wanting to sell you on something you don't need. However, if you want it, he'll do it. Its this advisory role that is so appreciated. Class act, and look forward to do some more builds with him, as I'd like to provide each kid with one. Has anyone started a MARS picture thread?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    freightdog, got mine from the link below. Looks like he has then in stock, your in luck!

http://www.mattdtactical.com/GUNNER-...LAT_p_578.html

Quote Originally Posted by freightdog1911 View Post
    Does anyone know where a guy can pick up some of those grips with the sword logo? Make a nice addition to my Axiom. Beautiful work again Mr. Morrison. I can attest as well to Steve's not wanting to sell you on something you don't need. However, if you want it, he'll do it. Its this advisory role that is so appreciated. Class act, and look forward to do some more builds with him, as I'd like to provide each kid with one. Has anyone started a MARS picture thread?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345