Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New AR Owner - GA

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    does the case have to be discreet? if not, this is one of the best deals on the planet for $19 through the end of the month.

also, you're close enough to me, and it's the giving season, PM me as I have some stuff that I'd like to "pay it forward" to a new shooter...
    Thanks for the heads up, pm sent.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnol10 View Post
    I'm down in Henry Co. I'll definitely be on the lookout for free ranges.

Thanks

i grew up in rockdale county, would always go shoot (and still do) at 'charlie elliot wildlife center'(aka wma clybel range) off exit 98 I-20. its prob the best free/closest range to you. lemme know if you wanna meet up. i live in decatur now, but still make plenty of range trips out to charlie elliot all the time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nichud09 View Post
    i grew up in rockdale county, would always go shoot (and still do) at 'charlie elliot wildlife center'(aka wma clybel range) off exit 98 I-20. its prob the best free/closest range to you. lemme know if you wanna meet up. i live in decatur now, but still make plenty of range trips out to charlie elliot all the time.
    Thanks, I want to get out to Charles Elliot one day. Actually know of a group of guys going out there next week but I'm tied up with the kid's basketball.

I'm saving this post for possible range trips.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12